If you decide to engage in construction, then you should appeal to the soil-research laboratory. It will help you on your project to develop a scheme of construction, taking into account groundwater layers in the soil. Analyzing soil, experts provide recommendations for future buildings, based on the results made by soil testing lab, you will surely given at first assessment of the effects of soil and its deformation during construction. Often, the undercurrents, depending on the flow of water, wash away the strong sandy soil layers, then building on this site will deliver you a trouble or excess cost. Applying for the analysis of the soil area where there will be anything constructed or placed, you will primarily provide absolute safety of future tenants.
Ground-test laboratory is the beginning of any construction, because only the staff of this sphere can recognize the composition of the soil and determine its density, moisture content and mobility. Due to groundwater flow, layers of soil are moved sometimes so much so that to restore the tilt building in such a place will be almost impossible.
Ground-investigative Lab ZAO UBPR performs the following activities:
- Full range of definitions of physical and mechanical properties of soils;
- Conduct of compression and shift tests;
- Conduct tests in triaxial apparatus;
- Determining the strength characteristics of rock and semi soils;
- Assess the strength and compressibility of coarse soils (according to the method Dal NIIS);
- A complete chemical analysis of water.